Check out my video demonstrating how to repair a broken tent pole. This is a must have emergency supply in your car and camping gear. With a little water and 15 to 20 minutes, you can have a broken pole repaired permanently! Even out in the woods – no ruined camping trip for you!
STEPS TO REPAIR TENT POLE:
- Prepare pole – tape end and roughen with sandpaper.
- Put on gloves & have all supplies and water ready.
- Open FiberFix and dip in water for 5 seconds.
- Wrap pole with FiberFix, pulling it tight and smooth.
- Wrap vinyl around repair and wait 15 minutes
- Remove vinyl and you are done!
Note: affiliate links are used on this website. Visits to FiberFix through links on this page will send commissions to TomakawkDIY.com, LLC. This financial relationship had not influence on the review and performance of the product.